Today is Forgiving Fridays & an opp for you to post about forgiveness – any day this week & anything that inspires you to forgive! (See guidelines below
I have a question for today’s Forgiving Fridays: How do you reconcile when there are differing parts inside of you?
I’ll give you a very good example. Right now, I am in Brooklyn for a visit. I used to live here. I’m finding myself crying because a part of me REALLY LIKES IT HERE. I live in L.A. How do I come to peace inside?
Funny, because I was at the United Nations yesterday, and I posted a video doing forgiveness RIGHT in front of the U.N. Now it’s time to be my own inner U.N.
For me today, I don’t think I’m ready to forgive. What I am ready to do is take a deep breath in (pause) and let go. Repeat. And affirm to myself, “I am the home I am looking for. I am love.”
That is enough for me today.
Myonelife.today contributed to ForgivingFridays this past week on “Living the Question”. It’s a beautiful sharing on loving the question & ourselves in an entirely different way. Thank you for sharing your wisdom – a perfect topic for today!!
Has there been a time in your life when you’ve been torn between two things? What did you do? And is there anything you can do currently if it’s not resolved inside of you? ❤
Please share in comments below – or do your own post with #ForgivingFridays!! You could even write a poem, do a video, or whatever inspires you.
Sharing your experience is a beautiful gift to our blogging family, because your openness can be just what someone else needs to take the step to forgive.
I love you. Love, Debbie
Here are the guidelines of #ForgivingFridays:
- Every day is Friday! Do a post today or anytime this week.
- Free free to be creative – there’s LOTS of space for your expression! Whatever inspire forgiving inside you.
- Tag your post with #ForgivingFridays (here’s a great WordPress article about tagging posts)
- Create a pingback link to this post. This way, I can create a post showing all of the submissions over the week.
- Have fun creating your own form of forgiving, of loving YOU!!
Here is the video I did at the United Nations: ❤