***Note: Please keep doing contributions for Forgiving Fridays & I’ll post them all together upon my return! They are so beautiful. A forgiveness collage of love ❤ [And Frank, I’ll tag your awesome photo challenges as soon as I do my first post!]***
I’m going on a peace retreat in just a few minutes. I just wanted to wish you all a really beautiful week or two! (I’m going to be entirely offline, can you believe it? <3)
My wish for each of us is to love ourselves, to experience the blessings of life, and of course, to forgive.
Below is a video I did to say goodbye – and it includes an invitation to do forgiveness every day in honor of Forgiving Fridays. Plus a really nice highlight of my own forgiveness for today.
Have a great week!! I love you all.
ps – here is the view from my room at the retreat center! I’m surrounded by nature, especially the ocean and woods. So full of stillness, inside and out.
And for all your forgiveness posts….
Here are the guidelines of #ForgivingFridays (& me getting ready for my retreat 🙂 ):
- Every day is Friday! Do a post today or anytime this week.
- Be creative – there’s LOTS of space for your expression! Write a poem, take a photo, post a quote, share your story … what opens your heart?
- Include #ForgivingFridays in your tags
- Create a pingback link to this post so I can find you.
- Have fun – you are awesome!!